Custody is a legal term referring to the right of an individual to make decisions about the care and welfare of a child such as decisions about education,healthcare and religious training. The issues surrounding child custody are among the most emotional and confusing parts of a separation and divorce.
Attorney Helen Bruno offers 35 years of experience in these matters,as both a mediator and an litigator and will guide you through these important issues.
Stamford, CT child custody attorney Helen Bruno can help you protect your rights and your children's best interests with regard to custody arrangements and parenting time. She can provide guidance with regard to:
- The meaning and implications of different types of joint and sole custody
- Important recent changes in Connecticut statute related to custody and parenting time
- Development of an equitable parenting plan
- Divorce mediation and cooperative solutions to custody disputes
- Related matters of child support
- Modification of court orders if your circumstances or your children's needs have changed
- Enforcement of custody and visitation arrangements
- The potential impact of relocation on custody and parenting time
As your lawyer, Helen Bruno will provide clear, honest answers to your important questions about custody and parenting time. She will respond to your phone calls, maintaining contact with you throughout the duration of your case, and work tirelessly to make sure you reach the most favorable outcome with regard to your children.
Call Helen C. Bruno today for expert, thorough child custody legal services. You will not be sorry.